- Y. Sun, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, “An Online Plug-and-Play Algorithm for Regularized Image Reconstruction,” IEEE Trans. Comput. Imag., in press. [arXiv:1809.04693]
- Y. Sun, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, “Plug-In Stochastic Gradient Method,” Proc. International Biomedical and Astronomical Signal Processing Frontiers Workshop (BASP 2019) (Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland, February 3-8), in press. [arXiv:1811.03659]
- Y. Sun, S. Xu, Y. Li, L. Tian, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, “Regularized Fourier Ptychography using an Online Plug-and-Play Algorithm.” [arXiv:1811.00120]
- J. Liu, Y. Sun, X. Xu, and U. S. Kamilov, “Image Restoration using Total Variation Regularized Deep Image Prior.” [arXiv:1810.12864]
- X. Xu and U. S. Kamilov, “signProx: One-Bit Proximal Algorithm for Nonconvex Stochastic Optimization.” [arXiv:1807.08023]
- W. Tahir, U. S. Kamilov, and L. Tian, “Single-shot holographic 3D particle-localization under multiple scattering.” [arXiv:1807.11812]
- U. S. Kamilov, V. K. Goyal, and S. Rangan, “Message-Passing De-Quantization with Applications to Compressed Sensing,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 60, no. 12, pp. 6270–6281, December 2012.
[doi:10.1109/tsp.2012.2217334] [arXiv:1105.6368] [IEEE SPS Best Paper Award 2017]
- U. S. Kamilov, I. N. Papadopoulos, M. H. Shoreh, A. Goy, C. Vonesch, M. Unser, and D. Psaltis,
“Learning Approach to Optical Tomography,” Optica, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 517–522, June 2015.
[doi:10.1364/optica.2.000517] [Nature “News and Views”]
- H.-Y. Liu, U. S. Kamilov, D. Liu, H. Mansour, and P. T. Boufounos, “Compressive Imaging with Iterative Forward Models,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Process. (ICASSP 2017) (New Orleans, USA, March 5-9), pp. 6025-6029.
[doi:10.1109/ICASSP.2017.7953313] [ICASSP 2017 Student Paper Award finalist]
- U. S. Kamilov, V. K. Goyal, and S. Rangan, “Generalized Approximate Message Passing Estimation from Quantized Samples,” Proc. 4th Int. Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Process. (CAMSAP 2011) (San Juan, Puerto Rico, December 13-16), pp. 401-404.
[10.1109/camsap.2011.6136027] [CAMSAP 2011 Student Paper Award finalist]
- U. S. Kamilov, S. Rangan, A. K. Fletcher, and M. Unser, “Approximate Message Passing with Consistent Parameter Estimation and Applications to Sparse Learning,” Proc. Ann. Conf. Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2012) (Lake Tahoe, Nevada, December 3-6), pp. 2447-2455.