- Y. Sun, S. Xu, Y. Li, L. Tian, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, “Regularized Fourier Ptychography using an Online Plug-and-Play Algorithm.” [arXiv:1811.00120]
- J. Liu, Y. Sun, X. Xu, and U. S. Kamilov, “Image Restoration using Total Variation Regularized Deep Image Prior.” [arXiv:1810.12864]
- Y. Sun, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, “An Online Plug-and-Play Algorithm for Regularized Image Reconstruction.” [arXiv:1809.04693]
- X. Xu and U. S. Kamilov, “signProx: One-Bit Proximal Algorithm for Nonconvex Stochastic Optimization.” [arXiv:1807.08023]
- W. Tahir, U. S. Kamilov, and L. Tian, “Single-shot holographic 3D particle-localization under multiple scattering.” [arXiv:1807.11812]
- Y. Sun, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, “Plug-In Stochastic Gradient Method,” Proc. International Biomedical and Astronomical Signal Processing Frontiers Workshop (BASP 2019) (Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland, February 3-8), in press. [arXiv:1811.03659]
- Y. Sun and U. S. Kamilov, “Stability of Scattering Decoder For Nonlinear Diffractive Imaging,” Proc. 4th International Traveling Workshop on Interactions between Sparse models and Technology (iTWIST 2018) (Marseille, France, November 21-23), in press. [arXiv:1806.08015]
- U. S. Kamilov, V. K. Goyal, and S. Rangan, “Message-Passing De-Quantization with Applications to Compressed Sensing,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 60, no. 12, pp. 6270–6281, December 2012.
[doi:10.1109/tsp.2012.2217334] [arXiv:1105.6368] [IEEE SPS Best Paper Award 2017]
- U. S. Kamilov, I. N. Papadopoulos, M. H. Shoreh, A. Goy, C. Vonesch, M. Unser, and D. Psaltis,
“Learning Approach to Optical Tomography,” Optica, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 517–522, June 2015.
[doi:10.1364/optica.2.000517] [Nature “News and Views”]
- Y. Sun, Z. Xia, and U. S. Kamilov, “Efficient and accurate inversion of multiple scattering with deep learning,” Opt. Express, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 14678-14688, May 2018.
- U. S. Kamilov, I. N. Papadopoulos, M. H. Shoreh, A. Goy, C. Vonesch, M. Unser, and D. Psaltis, “Optical tomographic image reconstruction based on beam propagation and sparse regularization,” IEEE Trans. Comput. Imag., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 59–70, March 2016.
- U. S. Kamilov, “A Parallel Proximal Algorithm for Anisotropic Total Variation Minimization,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 539-548, February 2017.
- U. S. Kamilov and H. Mansour, “Learning optimal nonlinearities for iterative thresholding algorithms,” IEEE Signal Process. Letters, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 747–751, May 2016.
- U. S. Kamilov, S. Rangan, A. K. Fletcher, and M. Unser, “Approximate Message Passing with Consistent Parameter Estimation and Applications to Sparse Learning,” Proc. Ann. Conf. Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2012) (Lake Tahoe, Nevada, December 3-6), pp. 2447-2455.