- U. S. Kamilov, “signProx: One-Bit Proximal Algorithm for Nonconvex Stochastic Optimization.” [arXiv:1807.08023]
- W. Tahir, U. S. Kamilov, and L. Tian, “Single-shot holographic 3D particle-localization under multiple scattering.” [arXiv:1807.11812]
- Y. Sun and U. S. Kamilov, “Stability of Scattering Decoder For Nonlinear Diffractive Imaging.” [arXiv:1806.08015]
- H. Mansour, D. Liu, U. S. Kamilov, and P. T. Boufounos, “Sparse Blind Deconvolution for Distributed Radar Autofocus Imaging.” [arXiv:1805.03269]
- Y. Ma, H. Mansour, D. Liu, P. T. Boufounos, and U. S. Kamilov, “Accelerated Image Reconstruction for Nonlinear Diffractive Imaging.” [arXiv:1708.01663]
- D. Liu, H. Mansour, P. T. Boufounos, and U. S. Kamilov “Robust sensor localization based on Euclidean distance matrix,” Proc. Int. Geosci. Remote Sensing Symp. (IGARSS 2018) (Valencia, Spain, July 23-27), in press.
- U. S. Kamilov, V. K. Goyal, and S. Rangan, “Message-Passing De-Quantization with Applications to Compressed Sensing,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 60, no. 12, pp. 6270–6281, December 2012.
[doi:10.1109/tsp.2012.2217334] [arXiv:1105.6368] [IEEE SPS Best Paper Award 2017]
- U. S. Kamilov, I. N. Papadopoulos, M. H. Shoreh, A. Goy, C. Vonesch, M. Unser, and D. Psaltis,
“Learning Approach to Optical Tomography,” Optica, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 517–522, June 2015.
[doi:10.1364/optica.2.000517] [Nature “News and Views”]
- Y. Sun, Z. Xia, and U. S. Kamilov, “Efficient and accurate inversion of multiple scattering with deep learning,” Opt. Express, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 14678-14688, May 2018.
- U. S. Kamilov, I. N. Papadopoulos, M. H. Shoreh, A. Goy, C. Vonesch, M. Unser, and D. Psaltis, “Optical tomographic image reconstruction based on beam propagation and sparse regularization,” IEEE Trans. Comput. Imag., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 59–70, March 2016.
- U. S. Kamilov, “A Parallel Proximal Algorithm for Anisotropic Total Variation Minimization,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 539-548, February 2017.
- U. S. Kamilov and H. Mansour, “Learning optimal nonlinearities for iterative thresholding algorithms,” IEEE Signal Process. Letters, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 747–751, May 2016.
- U. S. Kamilov, S. Rangan, A. K. Fletcher, and M. Unser, “Approximate Message Passing with Consistent Parameter Estimation and Applications to Sparse Learning,” Proc. Ann. Conf. Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2012) (Lake Tahoe, Nevada, December 3-6), pp. 2447-2455.