- Y. Sun, J. Liu, Y. Sun, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, “Async-RED: A Provably Convergent Asynchronous Block Parallel Stochastic Method using Deep Denoising Priors,” Proc. Int. Conf. Learn. Represent. (ICLR 2021) (Vienna, Austria, May 4-8), in press.
[OpenReview] [arXiv:2010.01446] [Spotlight: 114/2997 = 4%]
- W. Gan, Y. Sun, C. Eldeniz, H. An and U. S. Kamilov, “Deep Image Reconstruction using Unregistered Measurements without Groundtruth,” Proc. Int. Symp. Biomedical Imaging 2021 (ISBI 2021) (Nice, France, April 13-16), in press.
- X. Xu, J. Liu, Y. Sun, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, “Boosting the Performance of Plug-and-Play Priors via Denoiser Scaling,” Proc. 54th Asilomar Conf. Signals, Systems, & Computers 2020, (Pacific Grove, CA, November 1–5), in press.
- W. Gan, C. Eldeniz, J. Liu, H. An, and U. S. Kamilov, “Image reconstruction for MRI using deep CNN priors trained without ground truth,” Proc. 54th Asilomar Conf. Signals, Systems, & Computers 2020, (Pacific Grove, CA, November 1–5), in press.
- W. Tahir, S. Gilbert, H. Wang, J. Zhu, U. S. Kamilov, and L. Tian, “Single-shot 3D holographic particle localization using deep priors trained on simulated data,” Proc. IS&T Electronic Imaging 2020 (Burlingame, CA, USA, January 26-30), in press.
- Z. Wu, Y. Sun, A. Matlock, J. Liu, L. Tian, and U. S. Kamilov, “SIMBA: Scalable Inversion in Optical Tomography using Deep Denoising Priors,” IEEE J. Sel. Topics Signal Process., vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 1163-1175, October 2020.
- J. Liu, Y. Sun, C. Eldeniz, W. Gan, H. An, and U. S. Kamilov, “RARE: Image Reconstruction using Deep Priors Learned without Ground Truth,” IEEE J. Sel. Topics Signal Process., vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 1088-1099, October 2020.
[doi:10.1109/jstsp.2020.2998402] [arXiv:1912.05854] [supplement]
- M. Torop, S. Kothapalli, Y. Sun, J. Liu, S. Kahali, D. A. Yablonskiy, and U. S. Kamilov, “Deep learning using a biophysical model for Robust and Accelerated Reconstruction (RoAR) of quantitative and artifact-free R2* images,” Magn. Reson. Med., vol. 84, pp. 2932-2942, 2020.
- X. Xu, Y. Sun, J. Liu, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, “Provable Convergence of Plug-and-Play Priors with MMSE denoisers,” IEEE Signal Process. Lett., vol. 27, pp. 1280-1284, 2020.
- U. S. Kamilov, V. K. Goyal, and S. Rangan, “Message-Passing De-Quantization with Applications to Compressed Sensing,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 60, no. 12, pp. 6270–6281, December 2012.
[doi:10.1109/tsp.2012.2217334] [arXiv:1105.6368] [IEEE SPS Best Paper Award 2017]
- U. S. Kamilov, I. N. Papadopoulos, M. H. Shoreh, A. Goy, C. Vonesch, M. Unser, and D. Psaltis,
“Learning Approach to Optical Tomography,” Optica, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 517–522, June 2015.
[doi:10.1364/optica.2.000517] [Nature “News and Views”]
- H.-Y. Liu, U. S. Kamilov, D. Liu, H. Mansour, and P. T. Boufounos, “Compressive Imaging with Iterative Forward Models,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Process. (ICASSP 2017) (New Orleans, USA, March 5-9), pp. 6025-6029.
[doi:10.1109/ICASSP.2017.7953313] [ICASSP 2017 Student Paper Award finalist]
- U. S. Kamilov, V. K. Goyal, and S. Rangan, “Generalized Approximate Message Passing Estimation from Quantized Samples,” Proc. 4th Int. Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Process. (CAMSAP 2011) (San Juan, Puerto Rico, December 13-16), pp. 401-404.
[10.1109/camsap.2011.6136027] [CAMSAP 2011 Student Paper Award finalist]
- U. S. Kamilov, S. Rangan, A. K. Fletcher, and M. Unser, “Approximate Message Passing with Consistent Parameter Estimation and Applications to Sparse Learning,” Proc. Ann. Conf. Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2012) (Lake Tahoe, Nevada, December 3-6), pp. 2447-2455.